The following are the qualification and documentary requirements to accompany an application for the Chemical Technician Licensure Examination:
Qualifications for applicants for Chemical Technician
- A Citizen of the Philippines or a citizen of a foreign country which grants the corresponding privilege to Filipinos
- Of good moral character and of sound mind
- Has successfully completed at least thirty (30) units of undergraduate Chemistry courses from an institution duly recognized by CHED or the TESDA. The courses should include both lecture and laboratory courses in the following subjects: General Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry. A certified true copy of the applicant’s transcript must accompany the application.
- Has not been convicted of an offense involving moral turpitude by a court of competent jurisdiction
- Original and photocopy of the National Statistics Office (NSO)-issued Certificate of Birth
- NSO-issued Marriage Certificate (in case of married female)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance
- Certification of Good Moral Character issued by any of the following: barangay, church, school or employer
- Certified true copy of the Transcript of Records
- Certification of work experience in a chemical laboratory by a registered chemist (Only for those who have completed less than 30 units of chemistry)
To see the list of programs qualified to take the Chemical Technician Licensure Exam, click here.
Chemical Technician. (n.d.). Retrieved from Professional Regulation Commission: https://www.prc.gov.ph/requirements/chemical-technician