Online processing of applications for the 2019 Chemist Licensure Exam has officially opened. If you’re planning to take the Chem Boards this year, take note of the following requirements needed to accompany your application.
- BS in Chemistry
- NSO / PSA Birth Certificate
- NSO / PSA Marriage Contract (for married female applicants)
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture and Remarks “For Board Examination Purposes”
- Valid NBI Clearance (First Timers & Repeaters)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from any of the following:
- Title Page and Approval Sheet of Thesis
- Thesis should be indicated in TOR
- Payment: P900.00
Bring a printed copy of your application form as well.
To access and print your online application form, sign into your PRC LERIS account, click the Existing Transaction tab, and click Print Document.
The deadline for filing of applications for the Chem Boards is on September 9, 2019.
To see the specific coverage of the 2019 Chemist Licensure Exam and their corresponding weights, click here.
Chemist. (n.d.). Retrieved from Professional Regulation Commission: https://www.prc.gov.ph/requirements/chemist