- 1.CHEMICAL TECHNICIANS: Requirements for Registration
- 2.List of Programs Qualified to Take the Chemical Technician Licensure Exam
- 3.Tables of Specifications for the Chemists Licensure Exam
- 4.Chemical Technician Licensure Exam Application Requirements
- 5.Chemist Licensure Exam Application Requirements
- 6.How to: PRC Online Application for the Chemist and Chemical Technician Licensure Exams
- 7.Important Dates to Remember for the 2021 Chemist and Chemical Technician Board Exams
Online processing of applications for the 2019 Chemist Licensure Exam has officially opened. If you’re planning to take the Chem Boards this year, take note of the following requirements needed to accompany your application.
- BS in Chemistry
- NSO / PSA Birth Certificate
- NSO / PSA Marriage Contract (for married female applicants)
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture and Remarks “For Board Examination Purposes”
- Valid NBI Clearance (First Timers & Repeaters)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from any of the following:
- Title Page and Approval Sheet of Thesis
- Thesis should be indicated in TOR
- Payment: P900.00
Bring a printed copy of your application form as well.
To access and print your online application form, sign into your PRC LERIS account, click the Existing Transaction tab, and click Print Document.
The deadline for filing of applications for the 2021 Chemist Licensure Exam is on September 27, 2021.
To see the specific coverage of the Chemist Licensure Exam and their corresponding weights, click here.
Chemist. (n.d.). Retrieved from Professional Regulation Commission: https://www.prc.gov.ph/requirements/chemist