- 1.CHEMICAL TECHNICIANS: Requirements for Registration
- 2.List of Programs Qualified to Take the Chemical Technician Licensure Exam
- 3.Tables of Specifications for the Chemists Licensure Exam
- 4.Chemical Technician Licensure Exam Application Requirements
- 5.Chemist Licensure Exam Application Requirements
- 6.How to: PRC Online Application for the Chemist and Chemical Technician Licensure Exams
- 7.Important Dates to Remember for the 2021 Chemist and Chemical Technician Board Exams
Taking the Chemist or Chemical Technician Licensure Exam this year but don’t know how to proceed with your application? We are here to help!
Application for PRC Board Exams, as well as registration for and renewal of PRC IDs, can now be done online through the PRC Licensure Examination & Registration Information System (LERIS). All you need to do is set up your profile in LERIS and schedule an appointment at the PRC office of your choice to submit the requirements and confirm your application.
Online processing of applications for the Chem and ChemTech Boards officially opened on July 9, 2019. We suggest you proceed with your application as early as possible to get the earliest available appointment dates, as there are a limited number of slots allotted per PRC office at a time.
Previous accounts from the old website (prc-online.com) are no longer active, so you will need to register for a new account in LERIS.
2. Once you have created an account, sign in using the email address and password you entered in Step 1.
3. Set up your profile, and fill out all the required information.
4. Upload a 2×2 ID photo to complete your profile.
Make sure to follow the required photo specifications to avoid any delay in your application.
Note that the photo you upload here will be the one used in your auto-generated application form.
5. Once you have finished setting up your profile, you may now click Select Transaction.
For Board Exam application, click the Examination tab.
Enter the details of the licensure exam you are applying for.
Date of exam is October 8-9, 2019 for the Chem Boards, and October 10, 2019 for the ChemTech Boards.
6. Once you’ve confirmed the examination details, proceed to schedule an appointment.
Select the PRC branch you want to have your appointment at. The earliest available date and time based on your choice will be shown.
If you are ok with this date and time, click Proceed; otherwise, click Reschedule. Note that you can only reschedule once per transaction. If there are no more slots available at your chosen PRC office, you can either wait for them to open new slots, or simply select a new branch.
7. Pay the Php 900 fee via your preferred mode of payment.
Depending on the option you choose, the convenience fee will vary. No additional fee will be charged for payments made through the PRC-Cashier option; however, you will need to pay and transact at your chosen appointment place and date only.
8. You will receive a confirmation of your transaction and appointment place and date. Take note of this reference number!
9. To access the details of your transaction, click the Existing Transaction tab.
From here you can directly print your application form, which has been automatically generated based on the information you entered earlier.
Print and sign this form before going to your appointment.
10. All that’s left to do is go to your selected PRC office on the scheduled date and time to submit your documentary requirements and application form.
The deadline for filing of applications for the Chemist and Chemical Technician Licensure Exams is on September 9, 2019.
To see the list of documentary requirements needed to accompany your application, visit the following links.
PRC ONLINE SERVICES. (n.d.). Retrieved from Professional Regulation Commission: https://online.prc.gov.ph